What horoscope is most common for questioning things?
Like always wondering things . And what horoscope is common for not questioning things and just accepting them?
Suggestion by xthisismydreamx
I am a virgo, and I’ll tell you what… I over analyze EVERYTHING. Literally, everything.
Suggestion by Answer Me Damnit
Suggestion by turtleneck and chain
wondering things or questioning current beliefs?
wondering i would say sagittarius. im always dreaming what life would be like if ________ were different.
questioning current social norms…i’d say maybe aquarius, i really dont have a clue who the “rebel” sign is.
whenever i think of lacking self confidence i think of pisces. to question current beliefs requires confidence, which most pisces lack.
i could be very very far off, and i had no intention of hurting pisces
What do you think? Answer below!
How do I become popular on the horoscopes section?
I really would like to become popular, but I don’t know how. I would like to find a soulmate on the horoscope section, I am a twenty one year old female and I am a college senior. I am a cancer sun, leo moon.
Suggestion by Vic
Learn to appreciate others and you will gradually become popular
Suggestion by sakura
1. Being popular does not guarantee that you will find your soulmate in the horoscope section.
2. Just be yourself and there will be people who will like the way you are.
3. In the horoscope sections, majority will ask for details regarding the zodiac signs (Cancer, Gemini, Leo, etc.), their compatibility with each other, and so on. Be knowledgeable about the zodiac signs, especially their basic traits for each sign.
4. Answer questions you know best and as many as you can.
5. Earn points by answering and voting to raise your level, or better yet become a top contributor.
6. Never use words that don’t help anyone, like “whatever”, “so?”, and “who cares?”. These are obviously unhelpful and there is a chance someone will report your answer for violating the Community Guidelines.
7. Answer with correct grammar and punctuation.
8. Be polite and friendly when answering questions. For example, you can simply say “Good luck” or “Hope this helped” at the end of your answers.
9. Give sources or links to places that can help explain your answer and you just might be chosen for Best Answer.
10. You may also ask interesting questions to get people’s attentions but it will cost you 5 points.
P.S. I guess that’s about it. Good luck!
Suggestion by Bubbles
You really care what people on the horoscopes section think of you? don’t be silly
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!