What is a creature with high knowledge?
Hello! I am writing a story and am a little stuck. I need to know a mythical creature that is highly intelligent or is able to tell the future or is very observant. Any thing?
Suggestion by tod m
golden labs are pretty smart.
Suggestion by Jesi
Mythological creatures believed to see the future:
– fae (small, winged, humanoid, female creatures that are frequently portrayed in the nude)
– Chinese Fox (long living, shape-shifting trickster)
– Centaurs (wise fortune-tellers)
– Banshee (foretells death, often of a specific family)
– Water Nymphs and mermaids (gift of foresight)
– Lightening Birds (predict storms)
Knowledgeable mythological creatures with :
– Dragons (sources of ancient wisdom)
– Sphinx (Mysterious and wise riddler)
– Faun (wise and mischievous)
Or just make something up!
Suggestion by Jieikobu
The sphinx, the fates, Destiny itself personified,(death is personified= Grim Reaper, do why not Destiny?)
Give your answer to this question below!
What is the best place to see in HONG KONG?
I’m visiting HK this month, where should I go?
Suggestion by zazazoom
mount victoria, the huge buddha statue and the whole hong kong.
Suggestion by europhile
1) The Peak Tram, Peak Tower, and Madame Tussauds.
– The Peak Tram brings you to the top of the Peak Tower in a ride so steep that all buildings look like they are leaning at a 45 degree angle. It operates from 7am to Midnight but I suggest it’s better to go there at night time. The Peak Tower is where you can see Hong Kong’s magnificent skyline, which is one of the best in the world. Try also to drop by at Madame Tussauds wax museum.
2) Stanley Market, Murray House (Maritime Museum)
– Stanley Market is a good place to hunt for bargain buys. It is open from 10:30am-6pm. The Murray House is a colonial building which now houses the Maritime Museum and restaurants. It’s a great place for an alfresco seaside dining.
3) Ocean Park
– One of the most popular theme parks in HK. Go there if you have kids coming with you, it offers better value than Disneyland. You can learn here while having fun.
4) Golden Bauhinia Square
– Witness the flag-raising ceremony daily at 7:50 am. It’s also a great vantage point to watch the “A Symphony of Lights” from HK Island.
5) Times Square
– Not the one in New York, but it is a great uptown shopping mall in Causeway Bay.
1) Apliu Street Flea Market
– Good place to find cheap electronics.
2) Temple Street Night Market
– It opens at 4pm but really comes alive after sunset. It is also called Men’s Street because of the cheap items for men. If you’re lucky you can also see an impromptu Chinese opera performance and fortune tellers.
3) Avenue of Stars
– Commemorates great HK TV and Movie Stars. It’s a great vantage point to watch the “A Symphony of Lights” show from Kowloon.
Hmmm… there’s a lot more, there’s the Tian Tan Buddha, the Ngong Ping 360, of course, HK Disneyland… but unfortunately I can’t put them all here. For more info please visit
Oh and don’t forget to do lots of shopping! Since July-August are the months when they hold the Hong KOng Shopping Festival!
[Note: I just pasted this answer from the other question of similar kind…]
Suggestion by Elliott22
get a tour guide, tats the best way. make sure you find a great one.
Add your own answer in the comments!
How will you feel if the world goes on living after your alleged 2012 ‘doomsday’?
So, on the morning of December 22nd, 2012, while I’m eating waffles and drinking some orange juice and laughing my ass off at you losers, how are you going to feel? All boarded up in your house, surrounded by canned goods and bottled water with a little portable radio?
When I said December 22nd, I mean that it would be the morning AFTER the 21st, which means that the 21st came and went with nothing happening and I’d be laughing because of this.
Suggestion by Naguru
I have kept that feeling in abeyance till that date.
Suggestion by Houston, we have a problem
About the same as for the losers who voted for a president that’s attempting to spend more money and create a larger debt than all of the other presidents in the history of the US combined.
Suggestion by RBLee
You poor, confused soul…….to be more interested in the future of your eternity would be wiser than waffles, vindication or living in fear.
Give your answer to this question below!
What is Ba Zi? There are some ways of fortune telling for you to choose – Gui Gua, Qian Gua, Mi Gua and Niao Gua etc. You can take a walk at Fortune Telling …